Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Short update. 15th sept '14

Had I close myself up, would I continue to reap the consequences from my previous relationship?

Part of my intention is to detach myself from ALL the people I made friends with after my breakup. But that's a rash and unreasonable action.. plus, I think I like these different individuals as we sometimes meet up for outings. They're fun, kind, considerate, amusing and interesting people.

I want to start anew a life but my past haunts me through my current behavior to friends of the opposite gender. Although my temper is (currently) under control and I rarely flare up, doing things without thinking is a hard habit I've yet to correct.

Year 3 is about to begin, and I fear the cycle will repeat itself.
The cycle of misplacing my priorities.
Priorities such as social life over academic advancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment