Everywhere is a trap,
every person is a lie.
Happiness is a fairytale,
we live only to die.
Strength in bitterness,
love is a myth.
Life chomps and drain,
family is not a gift.
Bonds with strangers are stronger than blood.
Enough means enough.
A purposeless generation is what we are,
but trust weaves us tight through a common foe.
Hypocrites is what we've been named and branded and told.
So screw you all,
we've tired of being played.
Through the shit talks you give,
we pave our own way.
Keeping up appearances,
double lives we lead.
What is love?
Anger supercedes.
Pops used to bitch about making hard decisions,
it takes sacrifice he said.
So I cast away my ties with close ones,
they let me down.
But not anymore, to me they're all ghosts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[[If you have a heart, you are weak.]]
wrote this when mom is in Holond/London holiday..
dad is sick, flu i think. he got pissed and the name branding begins again..
well, he kicked me out in advance. I've to find a job and a place to stay till yr3 starts..
june-sept I live alone.
Update: I don't have to move out. weeeeeeee~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment