Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

life updated

I had a perspective change 2 weeks ago.
It happened during a 3-hr conversation with my sister and God was in it. From that day onwards, I've noticed thoughts that wasn't my own, but thoughts from God. I no longer speak negativity, I live positively even though everyday I still struggle with sins and temptations.
I've felt the power and fought against my carnal desires.
I've changed from viewing my faults as downfalls to stepping stones. Stepping stones in life that will help me grow stronger, slowly but surely.

I have lived 2 days as a legal adult in my country and so far, other than my perspective, nothing else changed. My habits are still the same. I'm still addicted to the world of gaming. I'm currently working two jobs. Of which, one is at Eye-Level Ara Damansara and the other at IPC Blink Pets Bakery. Though the later is boring it does give me time to ponder about my future and what I'd like to do with it.

I don't think I can continue my engineering degree into masters. I've picked up an interest in graphic design software called: "Blender." I've yet to watch the downloaded video tutorials though, might have to cut short my gaming time and invest more into my future. Sigh, I've to apply for the deferred National Service in 2016 before applying for a full time job. I'm not sure as to whether I'd like to pursue a working environment in the engineering field or try a different route: graphic design and English literature are both taken into consideration. I'll just have to do my part I guess, and wait for Him to open the doors for me. He always has the best plan in mind for my life.

So far, my relationship has been going up and down but these days I daresay that we're getting the hang of things.. Our meeting time per week has been cut short dramatically because I've started work since the middle of August. I realized that most of our arguments comes from the stress I induced by myself whenever I enter into a new phase of life, in this case: work.

But I thank God for that perspective change. I can see the sun clearer each day.

Dear Calvin, don't just hang in there anymore. Press on. Realize your potential as you make your future a realization. Make your perspective a lifestyle. LIVE! Stop surviving, this Earth was created for humans to live and make use of it.
Also, be thrifty in your financial spending. Peace, brother!

0100 1st September 2015.
PS: That was a great farewell party for Jeremy at Adelyn's place. Mafia, Cards against humanity, pizza, fellowship with College Group members. Learn to be more patient, okay? :) It helps to be better than yesterday.
Have a good night's sleep, you have work tomorrow at 11am~

No comments:

Post a Comment