Powered By Blogger

Monday, 13 April 2015

Present Status as of 13th April 2015

A year has passed since the first long term relationship I had which lasted no more than an estimate of 8 months.

I'm into my final year in KBU (Kollege Bandar Utama) International College now known as FCUC (First City University College).

I've 3(4) assignments due soon:
- Chio : Digital Systems (BOOTH MULTIPLIER)
- Alvin: Digital Signal Processing (SIGNAL PROCESSING)
- Khairul: Mobile Communications (KL BROADBAND)
- Norbi: Retake Assignment
And my fyp (Final Year Project):
- Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidanc Robotic Vehicle

Where am I in life right now? (13th April 2015)
Spiritually: dry
Physically: slacked
Mentally: pampered..? lazy ass attitude
Emotionally: sort of stable

Been gaming lately as per usual:
Dota2, League of Legends, Japan Life, Tap Titans.
starting Pokemon Pearl... lol probably gonna play on and off, but might drop halfway as always, but what's keeping me hook onto it is the no-lag fix for the PC emulater: "DeSmuME_0.9.10_x86"

I'm contend with where I am right now, although it could have been worse, it could have been better too: my life.
I need to get started on past years as soon as I'm done with my Uni Assignments and FYP Final Report. I cannot afford to messed this last academic chance to achieve this degree, which is my ticket to the next stage of life: work.

She's a great person with a kind heart who'd take my impulsive rage with patience and understanding of a Mother Teresa. Making me feel appreciated every single day as I spend with her has kept my self-esteem above average. I thank God (and Emily) for our crossed paths.

Her birthday's coming soon and it's the same week as your finals. Prioritize. Manage your time. Make sacrifice. Earn your chill-time.

Side happenings:
Jon's sister and MP came back from UK for hols

Take care, till next time, Ticky Tine.
9:34pm 13th April 2015
[Typed from MyOwnRoom"

No comments:

Post a Comment