life as it is now is...
let's see.. been 4weeks since the break-up.
Yes, break-up.
Start date: 1st July 2013
End date: 1st April 2014
whelps.. it was an experience. fun, happy, learning, etc.
learnt what it is like to be in a relationship..
open up, harden, open up again, harden.. now... I'm just writing so that i can just get it over with. it was 8months 29days..
God seperated us so.. cools then.
we may still have feelings for each other, but am not fucking care about her anymore. (Or at least that's what i tell myself)
I've been chatting around here and there.. with other guys and gurls especially.
i know a rebound is not the wisest of choice. Even though i know this for a fact, i can't seem to do anything about this gap left behind.
I know that break-ups fucks up a person badly.. but.. who cares la. I'm just ignoring the world again.. hais.
just ranting here to myself..
Note to self: remember not to expect.. EXPECTATIONS ONLY LEAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT..
if you get something then u get.. if not, then there's no need to fret about..
I've been joining my college's music club and back to gaming dota2 again.. distracting myself.. hanging with my niggas.. making gay jokes and all.
Finals are coming too. assignments to complete..
it's 29th April today. so.... not doing well in life, but APATHY.Lif.
LOVE IS FUTILE.
till next time

No comments:
Post a Comment