Time and time again proves that I'm the worst.
God. God of Earth and Heaven.. Why am I such a failure?
Why the fuck-? Why the fucking fuck do I feel being mistreated, but know that I'm not, physically....
Studies.. studystudystudystudystudy
Build my body... exerciseexerciseexerciseexercise
"What shame!!!" You asked.
"What freedom!!!" I say. "To not worry about having my trust, my hopes, and my emotions being misplaced!!!"
I feel like a puppet. A puppet that lives in a nice house but not a home..
Where has the warmth the child, used to received, has gone to?
Is this how children are treated as they grow older? If so, then it's
better not to bring children into this world.. and have their feelings
played, have their trust broken, have a broken soul.
It's better to live in solace and not open up my heart to anybody anymore.
"Happy New Year!!!" You shout happily.
"Let's survive another year." I say to myself.
Conflicts between Asian culture and a western mindset..
And my dearest girlfriend texted me..
"I will cry for you, so don't
cry anymore. anytime you
want to cry, tell me, I wil
cry for you, because I love
you. any problems you have
tell me and don't worry
anymore because il worry
for you. I'll cry you a river
and I'll worry a sea of
worries. I'll take all your
nightmares and exchange
them for dreams too. I love
you. sleep well and have
sweet dreams my love."
Exact text msg.
I love my girlfriend.. she's there for me, whether she understands or not.. she's there for me...
she's there for me...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202123941452953&set=a.2359433598182.122934.1620564602&type=1

No comments:
Post a Comment