Powered By Blogger

Friday, 16 December 2011

Life Isn't Fair


Life has and never will be fair, that's one truth we have to learn from. I know its cliche but yea...life isn't fair to me this week. I thought i liked her, but decided to 'play safe' and stay as friends. Tried, but guys...you know how girls are; with beautiful and charming eyes, oh don't forget about their SWEET SWEET voices.

Yea, i had a crush on her after like what? 2 weeks of seeing each other in the park, playing badminton. I know, lame way to get to know a girl. We had fun hitting shuttlecocks back and forth each other, playing doubles, triples, and quadruples with other frens on the badminton court (we're crazy fun people). She had a bf. When i learned that that week, my heart skipped a beat. So maybe she's not the one..
I stopped 'liking' her, but her heart-warming nature made me do otherwise. She broke up a week later..

Yea... I know... An opportunity... but she's heartbroken, so...being a gentleman and all, i didn't take advantage of her. She came to me with her 'boy issues'.. I listened to her. We talked.
A few days later, instincts told me that she has a spark of interest on me. But still i think that we're both too young to be in a relationship, though i REALLY REALLY want to hold her in my arms and tell her that her life would be fine. But as always, life isn't fair. Her grandma passed away.. tragic? indeed..

That was the most crucial time i think, for her..

She came to me, through FB. We talked, again. But this time, life isn't fair to me this time... In the moment of trying to comfort her giving her advise, misunderstanding and emotions came into play in her mind. She must have saw what she didn't wanted and 'ditched' me. Whatsoever communications we had are all gone in that nite. Facebook, calls, sms...

I sooooooo freaking want her smile, laughter, and constant teasing in my life back.
I tried sms-ing her a few times.. but to my expectations of the bad side of a girl... still no reply.
Ofcourse i was disappointed, upset, disconcerted. Whatever emotions and feelings you name that isn't somehow related to happiness...that's how I'm feeling.


Sigh... Love sucks.
There! Done! It's said.
Life isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment