Powered By Blogger

Friday, 30 December 2011

Dream 001 - CASTLE

CASTLE, a sanctuary for us old and young teenagers to feel safe and be ourselves. It was also a place where we could train and fight with our own special gifts. (don't ask me how i know, it's my dream, i just know)
And I was there.

The CASTLE's protector was Leo, a shaggy dog twice the size of a Mexican bull and approximately the size of an African elephant. There was a pool, split into two sections. One section was raised next to the other so that overflowed water would be collected by the lower pool. Leo was in the bigger upper pool chasing Koi fishes and when it caught up with one of them it swallowed it whole. Chester, my dog was in the lower pool swimming...fyi, it can't swim in real life. Anyway, Leo thought that Chester was a Koi fish and stampede towards it, causing great splashes of water to rise and fall over the side and soak everyone near it.
I, or my hands (can't see myself in my dream but i know it's me), grabbed Chester and got out of the pool, turn around and headed for the lobby. There were stairs along the way but i didn't dare venture near them for fear of a different scene of the dream would take place.

For a moment, everything seem still. The sound of Leo's great steps were gone. The little timid Shih Tzu dog which was in my arms disappeared. I looked around and found myself in the Tower, which is a really big hall, sectioned into different parts, established on the very top of CASTLE. I was in one of the sectioned rooms, overseeing some sort of training with weapons consisting of a pair of iron gauntlets, a saber, a dual axe, and a bamboo cane between two pairs of teens. (four people, two boys versus two girls) I suddenly developed an interest on the match and was hoping the boys would win, but dreams are dreams meaning the impossible always happens. In other words...the girls won. I didn't feel sad though, reason unknown...until the scene change.

I was on CASTLE's roof.
I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned and saw that it was one of the two girls that won the match.
I leap back out of shock and surprise. (in reality, i'd have done that too.)
She held my hand still and grabbed me before i fell of the ledge. We were on very very high ground. I looked about but there was no one else but us both. She pointed to someone below us, which is just a plain green field cover in morning's dew. I squint my eyes to see what she was gesturing at..

I didn't know how but we were both falling/flying on her makeshift kite-like thingy.. (it's hers...i just know, i'd not have design it even in reality.)
It's made out of three rods and a great old sheet of cloth wrapped around the rods to form a triangle. How we soar through the sky with it? I don't quite remember seeing any handle yet i cling onto an imaginary one for fear of heights. We landed onto the ground slowly...quite slowly actually, it's as if time slowed down and gravity was reversing...but we still land on our feet anyhow.
CASTLE was just a little dot behind me. (i say me, not us cause i don't know where she disappear to. Girls...)
Red goblin-like creatures, the size of a chicken, started poofing out of thin air onto the field. All of a sudden, one jump right for my face. I made a hacking motion with my right hand out of instinct and the thing just poofed! Gone! Kappishhh! All the creatures around me either went berserk or the also like the first one, poofed away..

The scene changed again.
All about CASTLE was chaos!!! Leo was gone. Teenagers were fighting against teenagers. Swords were drawn. Blood, which was transparent like water, was gushing, leaking, flowing like a stream out of fallen friends. I saw my own sister turn against another and was then backstabbed after she herself thrusting the point of her steel glass dagger into one of the trainer's chest. Out of nowhere, i huge claw rip through the fabric of space and two tiger's leap out and the imaginary hole was closed up on the other side. One of the vicous looking cat stared at me and seem to be telephathing, "This was all your fault." I telepath back, "But i didn't do anything." It pounced for and when it was in mid-flight in the process of getting my face ripped.. (it's always my face i don't know why they choose my face) Anyway, the scene changed again..

CASTLE was now in ruins.
I was at the Tower, looking through one of the ceiling to ground windows.
A dead silence hung in the air.
A hand shot out behind me and grab my face. (again with the face!)

I awoke...it was around 8:30 in the morning.
Found my blanket twisting about my legs, spread it out with my legs so that it laid flat on the bed, put my feet under the blanket and lift it up high so it wraps around me when i set it down.
And then i doze back off.

I ran and ran and ran all about CASTLE.
One hand holding the makeshift-kite-thingy, the other hand was holding tightly her arm.
Yeah...same girl, and guess what? We jumped off one of the broken windows of the Tower and flew away from CASTLE. That place is now a memory...

And then I wake up at 9:30am.
End for first RD. (Recorded Dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment