Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

whelps.

whelps.
Finals just finished..
It's June 4th today.
3days ago would have been our 1-yr anniversary. Mwehh... The whole day I was waiting, expecting.. a call, a text, any sort of contact from her.

But to my frustrating disappointment, she didn't contact me. What was I thinking anyway. I needed this absence though. This.. I think.. is the second last step needed to move on. Totally.

I still keep the gifts she gave, but all stored up on a shelf, the green one on the right..
The first gift from her: A box of 26 folded hearts expressing her wish and yada yada.. (it's in one of the previous posts)
Other gifts: matching necklace with a some sort of quartz looking object hanging in the middle. (the first necklace i've ever worn.. heh)
rm600 polaroid camera in which i want to throw/give away..
What else... other trinkets and objects she deemed precious to her.
I should probably stow away the comfy big blue shirt she bought for me from Australia too. maybe I should...

I've a friend, who just broke up too.
I broke first, before her.. but we both went through a break before- argh, not supposed to divulge details. Anyways, thank God for such a friend. We see each other in church sometimes. Text to encourage each other, and check how we're doing daily from our own break-up, nostalgia attacks, etc.

All in all, it's good to have someone's back and have someone have my back.
We're good, I supposed.

Flunk Mr. lye's project.
#dota2
#collegefriends
#carrot
#ahmiao
#Gallbin
#twolittlegirls
#IMMADADDY
#ivan_and_jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment