Hey, Happy Birthday Calvin :)
Thanks for everything a I know this probably isn't the best gift ever :)
But I want you to know I will love you forever and ever. <3
You make me smile till my jaws hurt and my heart beats so fast till I can't feel it.
I didn't even know it was your birthday till you told me D:
erghmygoshhh... I feel so bad. Not to mention the awful handwriting :P
sorry for that. :) Honestly, having you as my "silly little bum bum"... is amazing
A year ago, I never imagine myself liking you... I'm serious.. HaHa :)
But right after I said that, I did. I did fall for you ^v^
Despite your little quirks, I love you. Even if you are too tall, or too skinny <3
My English can't compare to you. Neither can my height, or my age.
But my heart always will have you in it :) Forever.
If someone discovers us and everyone knows, then I want us to be...
that "people-couple". The couple that 10 years from now, they will say, "They're still together"? <3
I know I'm not the most perfect girl you could ask for.
I don't have the prettiest face, the slimmest body or the most beautiful hair for you.
You told me once that you feel you're not worth me. well, I think...that I'm the one that doesn't deserve you.
I fall asleep way too easily, and I'm just really silly :P
Naive, and I'm not the best person in the world.
Imagine, how happy you'd be if you were in a land...
Where everything you want was there. Imagine how happy you'd be?
That's how happy I am when I am with you :) :P :)
I love you so much Calvin :)
Forever :) Forever :) LOVE YOUUU :)
From: Fishy Fishy Pu Pu. To: Silly Bum Bum :)
Gift received on 5th July 2013
Typed: 11th July 2013
Time: Late morning, around 11am.. received a call around 11:20am, my girlfriend told me she's going to the hospital for checkup/treatment for a small painful wound close to her left ankle. Was sad and worried.. At least her mom is there for her when I can't.
when you find someone who'll love you and you love that special person, don't let her/him go... but don't take this advice if it's unrequited love (one-sided love)
when you find someone who'll love you and you love that special person, don't let her/him go... but don't take this advice if it's unrequited love (one-sided love)

No comments:
Post a Comment