zzz...
pissed. screw life..
a year has passed since i wrote about myself..
yea, I'm 19 now.
Why am I writing?
To remind my future self of this past self.. for worse or for better.. we'll see..
Again, I'm still the same.
The only difference is that now, I'm more easily upset.
More prone to give up.
Still not committed to anything. sadly
(I still write, two stories now. nahh, actually their on hold. I find playing League of Legends, Lol, more entertaining..)
Oh! I've discover a 'new' hobby: Defying/Talking back. well, it's more of a habit now.. :/
Anyway, to future self.. you should be better than who you were now 21:58pm 26 April 2013th.
STOP failing dey.. :(
I'm sick of it, I'm sure you do too.. so yea, get a LIFE!! a purpose.. be respectful dey, the world's not gonna get any better but still.. doesn't hurt to be a gentleman. ;) Ladies, not chicks, I repeat, LADIES go for GENTLEMAN!! they're... more lasting. :P
so yea, get a goal. small, big, wtv dude. your life, our life..
second, respect everyone.
third, smile.. nobody likes to see a long-face squidward.
fourth, REMEMBER, people look up to you even if you do not know..
fifth, don't give up Bro. never stop chasing you dreams..
(why->passion->dream->inspired->motivation->love)
ciaos man.
note to self:
DotA - Pugna, Trent, Axe, Silencer, Vengeful Spirit
LoL - Warwick, Nunu, Nami, Zilean, Kog'Maw
ALL THE BEST ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment