First, i woke up realizing my sister's an important person in my life. (not that she isn't, i just haven't seen her with such importance in my life this way before. She's always a pain in the neck. Ugh.)
Second...
Screw life, I've just realized that I've been doing everything halfway.
And I'm not committed to anything. (or anyone in particular)
This came around during the evening, after playing 5 matches of badminton. ( 2v2, boys vs girls)
We, when i say we its mostly my fault, lost to them 2:3.
Third, it dawned onto me that I've been a failure all my life since i hit puberty.
I've been through the i'm-a-nerd-don't-come-near-me stage, the lone-wolf stage, the tall-freak stage, the i'm-retarded-because-i'm-home-schooled stage.
Sigh... I seriously don't know how many stages i can put up with this year.
But I'm 18 now, and i should be mature and all. What to do with my life? Sigh...
14/3/12

No comments:
Post a Comment