Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Dream 003 - SAVING THE WORLD

Overgrown bushes and creepers filled the CITY.
I was falling through space again..

Five minutes ago..
The old man in his forties, with a huge belly the size of a fully riped fetus met my eyes as i came out of the elevator onto the twenty somethinth floor. On my right was a balcony showing a view I did not care to look at that time.

On my left... the wall broke away, leaving a huge hole that can fit an elephant through. There was no room or hallway or any thing that suggested that it was an apartment. The old man was leaning back in his chair besides the hole and was sipping his coffee loudly when i disrupt his "moment"..

"Wa'dooya wan kiddo!" he said. I couldn't hear what i said but he just gestured to the hole on his right and said "Jump through there, that would lead you to where you want to go.."
I thought he was joking, but he wasn't.. even if it was only a dream.
I trudged towards the hole, peered through it and saw CITY beneath my feet.
I stumbled back.

A huge arm steadied me.
"Listen.. Either you jump through that hole or I kill you. Don't be shocked, this is what I was employed to do. That is the hole through time, boy." he said. (I felt pity for him. I mean, who would actually get employed to guard this secret of "the hole". but wtv la, a dream's a dream)

Before I jump I asked for his name, for I wanted to promote him to be one of COUNCIL's members raher than work for the CITY. I didn't know I was free falling till i heard him shout his name above the roar of the wind. "I'm Calvin."

Present moment.
Free falling in the sky in a dream isn't as pleasant as it sounds, it's cold.. (note to self : deactivate the air-con's winter mode tonight)
As I was falling, CITY seemed to be coming up to my face real slow...
Three Letters form vertically out of nowhere and it was gone before i could remember them. :(

Anyway, to cut the story.. or rather dream.. short, I landed on my feet, tried cutting away the wild overgrown floras that entangle themselves over us, but couldn't.. So i helped as many people to get away from CITY asap.

The scene change.
I had an idea in my head on how to get rid of these bushes.. but when i looked all about me, i was at the outskirts of CITY and furthermore, everyone was exhausted. I was disappointed because the idea turned into reality (in my dream, mind you), as a flamethrower appear out of nowhere and onto my hands.

But then...
I woke up. T.T

17/01/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment